Sat, Feb 29|
1401 5 St N
Mindful Makers: Intuitive Watercolor and Wellness Workshop
Quiet your mind and appreciate the simple moments that bring you joy! Join Nicole as she guides you to paint intuitively while learning techniques in mindfulness. Let’s explore watercolor together and nourish our soul at the same time!
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2020, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1401 5 St N, 1401 5 St S, Cranbrook, BC V1C 1K5, Canada
About the Event
As the demands and stresses of life increase we forget to quiet our mind and appreciate the simple moments that bring us joy. Nicole Critchley invites you to paint with her and nourish your soul at the same time.
During this workshop, participants will:
· Learn mindfulness techniques
· Learn the importance of Earthing (grounding to the Earth)
· Paint with watercolor, simply for the wonder of exploration
· Use watercolors that are mined from the earth
· Complete your own Sacred Stones painting to take home